Lake Water Treatments and Testing
In addition to sufficient aeration and water circulation, biological lake water treatments can effectively reduce the majority of water quality issues in a natural, environmentally friendly way. Introducing 'friendly' aerobic bacteria in sufficient quantities will help to digest nutrient rich biomass and thus reduce the effective breeding of single celled algae ('green water') and filamentous algae (commonly named 'blanket weed' or 'string algae'). It is always important to test the lake or pond water prior to introducing a water treatment and Water Garden Ltd have a practical selection of water test kits for the major test parameters in lakes and ponds.
- Oxygen Test KitPrice £19.16 exc. VATPrice £22.99 inc. VAT
- Phosless LM Bulk: Treats up to 600m3Price £498.00 exc. VATPrice £597.60 inc. VAT
- SediFree BULK: 5l treats 100,000 LitresPrice £90.50 exc. VATPrice £108.60 inc. VAT
- BioKick CWS BULK - 2L treats 100,000 LitresPrice £90.50 exc. VATPrice £108.60 inc. VAT
- Algae Control Bulk: Treats 675,000 LitresPrice £410.00 exc. VATPrice £492.00 inc. VAT