The brand new OASE Aquamax Eco Control is designed for connection to the Aquamax Eco Expert 21000 & Eco Expert 26000 pumps. This innovative controller will not only allow electronic adjustment of the pumped water flow, but will also provide feedback as to how the pump is performing and report potential malfunctions. The weatherproof device is supplied with a 10 metres (33ft) of special DMX-RDM cable which features a IP68 rated terminal for underwater connection to the Expert Eco pump. The digital display is powered and illuminated by the pump itself, so there is no extra requirement for electrical connection to power the controller.
The Aquamax Eco Control can be used to electronically reduce or increase the water flow making this ideal for larger ponds with filter systems, as less flow is required during the winter months than in the summer. As the flow is electronically reduced, this will also save on energy consumption. Flow adjustment is also very effective on larger waterfalls and streams, allowing the user to adjust the water display to suit their mood.
Aquamax Eco Control Functions:
- On/Off switching of the Expert Eco pump
- Electronic Flow adjustment (further reducing power consumption)
- Allows adjustment of attached pump/s in increments of 1%
- On/Off and setting adjustment of SFC (Seasonal Flow Control) Function
- Live reporting of current power consumption and RPM
- Runtime & Serial Number display
- Fault reporting – No Water / Motor Blockage / High Temperature / High Power warnings
- 3 Year OASE Guarantee.