OASE Engineers have developed the all-new, next generation Aquarius Eco Expert pump for demanding fountains and water features whilst offering cutting edge power savings. In addition, the Aquarius Expert Eco 28000 can be connected to the optional WiFi enabled WLAN Easy Garden Control (EGC) system, allowing the fountain display to be controlled via a Smartphone or Tablet device.
In standard guise, the Aquarius Expert Eco can deliver up to 27,900 Litres/Hour with a maximum vertical lift (Head) of 10 metres, yet consume only 440 watts at peak output. The pump can be used fully submersed or alternatively dry mounted (in a flooded suction scenario) and features a Dynamic Function Control (DFC) switch which can be toggled on/off to perform a pre-programmed dancing water display or reverted to a static fountain display.
When coupled to the optional WLAN Easy Garden Control system and EGC Connection Cable, the fountain display height can be adjusted via the free OASE App on iOS or Android devices, which will also increase or decrease the power consumption accordingly. The EGC will also allow the user to select from 11 individual dynamic programs to suit the user's preference and the App also includes a timer function. Feedback with regards to power consumption and performance can also be collected.
- Maximum Flow of 27,900L/Hour. Max Head of 10 Metres.
- Network capable for optional remote controlled fountain effects.
- Incredibly low running costs - 30% less energy consumption than previous models
- Suitable for underwater or dry installation
- Includes adaptor set for 1" and 1 1/2" BSP Fountain Nozzle connection
- Dry run protected and frost protection down to -20ºC
- 5 Year OASE Guarantee.
Available January 2017. Pre-orders accepted.More information