Warm White LED Light, ideal for mounting in drilled paving slabs or drilled monolith water features. The Ø19mm bored internal hole allows water to be pumped through the nozzle, to create a bubbling plume of water.
- 2 watt warm white LED illumination.
- Stainless Steel 316 spotlight housing for underwater use (IP68 rated to 0.5m water depth).
- 1" hosetail for connection to a 1" internal diameter flexible hose.
- Central 19mm (3/4") Diameter hole for pumped water to flood through.
- Supplied with 5 metres of low voltage cable and screw terminal.
- Supplied with 6w Weatherproof Transformer and 1.5m of 230V Cable.
- 3 Year Guarantee.
Suitable for connection to the Plug & Play range of low voltage cables, transformers and controls, allowing multiple Bubble Jets to be powered via one mains outlet connection if desired.
We recommend a pump with a flow rate of 1000 litres/hour or greater. If mounting at the top of a stone monolith, a more powerful pump should be used to account for the additional height.More information