To achieve the optimum biological balance throughout the year a filter system should be perfectly matched to the biological activity in the pond. Through continuous and exhaustive research, Oase engineers have designed the ultimate in pond cleaning technology.
The intelligent Filtomatic CWS Filter System, with its integrated ultraviolet clarifier (UVC), automatically removes nutrient input through biological and mechanical filtration and interval cleaning. Harmful sludge, containing toxins from fish waste and problematic phosphates (the main cause of string algae) is separated and collected in the filter basin, where it is regularly removed via the integral sludge pump.
The frequency of the UVC and sludge pump operation is determined by the continuously monitored water temperature, which directly affects the fish feeding activity and plant growth, and thereby nutrient input, fish waste and vital, oxygen production in the pond.
- Easy installation
- Virtually invisible as the filter device can be buried to 70 % of the device height
- Interval cleaning, UVC and pump function can also be controlled manually
- Easy-clean function of distinctive Oase filter foams without removal from filter housing is completed in minutes
- Innovative control unit with display for the water temperature
- Pond keeper selects optimum program for Koi, high, medium or low fish stocking levels
- Low-maintenance and user-friendly.
Recently viewed products...