Stainless Steel Solar Powered White LED Deck Lights
How to install these solar powered LED deck lights:
1. First drill 8 x 25mm diameter holes in decking within reasonable proximity to one another to allow connection to be made.
2. Feed light plugs and cables through holes so that stainless steel cover rings are sitting flush on decking.
3. Connect all deck lights together beneath decking ensuring that connectors are well tightened.
4. Connect first deck light to the solar panel and mount solar panel in a location that receives sun exposure
5. Set solar panel switch to 'on' for automatic illumination at dusk
Recently viewed products...