The SolarOxy Night & Day is a solar powered pond aerator, providing vital oxygenation in small garden ponds. The Night & Day version includes a battery storage facility, allowing solar energy to be stored for use during both night or day time. Oxygenation during the night is highly beneficial, as plants cease producing oxygen during this period. A pond aerator is particulary suitable to fish stocked ponds or where oxygenating plants are minimal or not present.
• Air Pump suitable for small ponds or small lightly stocked fish ponds.
• 2 Air Stone with 2m (6' 6") air hoses
• Solar energy storage facility allows for operation in the day or nightime
• Particularly suitable for ponds with no oxygenating plants or fish stocked ponds
• Provides oxygenation in hotter, sunnier conditions when it is most needed
• Powered by a seperate solar panel (supplied)
• 3m (10ft) cable to solar panel
• Maximum air flow rate of 180L/hour (40 gals/hour)
• No mains wiring required - simply install and enjoy
• NO operating costs - Powered by the sun's energy for free!
For larger garden ponds, Koi ponds and lakes, please view additional mains-powered pond aerator options here.More information