The Twin Solar Spotlights are very simple to install in comparison to mains powered garden lighting systems.
The package contains two high performance aluminium spotlights, a separate solar panel with 5 metres of cable linking to each spot light (allowing a span of up to 10m from each spotlight, assuming the panel is mounted centrally). Three deck mounts, three spike mounts (1 for each spotlight and 1 for the solar panel) are included, together with 6 screws, rawl plugs and instructions.
1. Position the solar panel in an un-shaded area and secure to a fence, deck or wall using either the deck mount or groundspike mount provided.
2. Position the two spotlights in the desired location (this can be in a shaded location) and secure using either the deck mount or ground stakes provided.
3. Plug the two spotlight cables into the Solar Panel.
4. Once the powerful solar panel has sufficiently charged the batteries during the day, the Solar Landscape Spotlights will automatically switch on at night. The Spotlights will illuminate and switch off at dawn where the solar panel will switch back into charging mode. The spotlights can also be turned on/off manually via the provided switch.
Recently viewed products...
- Twin Solar Landscape Spotl…Price £39.99 exc. VATPrice £47.99 inc. VAT