OASE German engineers have designed the USP range of end suction, top discharge, centrifugal pumps with canned rotor motors for submersible or dry mounted, flooded suction applications.
The USP 813 D pump is from the OASE range of commercial products designed for continuous operation in demanding applications. The 1.5 kW 400v 3ph 50Hz motor incorporates proven canned rotor technology which utilizes the pumped liquid to cool the motor, thereby eliminating the need for a mechanical seal and fan. The pump and motor are manufactured in high quality, durable materials with a resultant extremely long service life. The large area, stainless steel inlet strainer offers protection from debris entering the pump. These robust pumps are typically used in commercial fountain and water feature installations.
- Maximum flow rate 1000 litres per minute (220 gpm or 60 m³/hr)
- Maximum outlet pressure 11.5 metres (38 ft. hd.)
- Pump shaft and impeller manufactured in stainless steel
- Pump volute casing manufactured in corrosion resistant Tombac (copper and zinc alloy)
- Motor shaft and bearings manufactured in special wear resistant ceramics
- Please allow 7/10 working days for delivery