The innovative OASE BioPlus 100 corner filter is designed for compact mounting into the internal corner of aquariums and will process up to 100 Litres (22 Gallons) in salt water and fresh water aquaria. The BioPlus has been designed by OASE Germany to be as convenient and simple to clean as possible.
The EasyClean mechanism allows the entire filter foam module to be removed for cleaning without the need for tools - simply pull the front section away from it's magnetic catches and pull the front section out of the water for cleaning, leaving the sucker-mounted back section in place. The design also prevents debris entering the water when removed. The blue buttons on the removable front section allow each block to be dismantled for simple cleaning of each filter foam.
The integrated 500 Litre/Hour pump distributes its output flow via an adjustable diffuser nozzle and spray bar, allowing the user to adjust the flow between both as desired. The top cap can also be quickly removed without the need for tools to clean the spray bar holes if needed.
Also Available in Thermo model with integrated HeatUp Aquarium Heater.
- For fresh water, marine and tropical aquariums up to 100 Litres
- Integral 500L/Hour pump supplied
- EasyClean technology for fast removal of filter foam assembly
- Large filtration surface area with multiple 20 ppi filter foams and polishing fleece
- Adjustable spray bar and nozzle for control of the water flow
- 4 Year OASE Warranty.