Warm White LED Light, ideal for mounting in drilled paving slabs or drilled monolith water features. Bored internal hole allows water to be pumped through the nozzle, to create a bubbling plume of water.
- 1 watt warm white LED illumination.
- Plastic spotlight housing for underwater use (IP68 rated to 0.5m water depth).
- 3/4" hosetail for connection to a 3/4" internal diameter flexible hose.
- Central 9.5mm (3/8") Diameter hole for pumped water to flood through
- Supplied with 5 metres of low voltage cable and screw terminal.
- Supplied with 6w Weatherproof Transformer and 1.5m of 230V Cable.
- 3 Year Guarantee.
Suitable for connection to the Plug & Play range of low voltage cables, transformers and controls, allowing multiple Bubble Jets to be powered via one mains outlet connection if desired.
We recommend a pump with a flow rate of 600 litres/hour or greater. If mounting at the top of a stone monolith, a more powerful pump should be used to account for the additional height. Call Water Garden Ltd if you need help selecting the most suitable pump for your application.More information