Each 24oz Can of Touch n Foam will produce approximately 60 litres of foam when fully expanded.
- The foam is moisture curing so best results are obtained if the area of application is first sprayed with a water bottle. This will help the foam to expand more and improve the adhesion qualities.
- Always wear gloves when applying Touch n Foam adhesive as this is difficult to remove from skin or clothing.
- The foam can be cut with a sharp knife once cured, if required.
- The Applicator Gun can be flushed clean with the Gun & Expanding Foam Cleaner and residual wet foam can also be removed using this cleaner.
- Applying small stones or shingle to the filler during the expansion process will help to produce a more natural, decorative effect and the stones will adhere to the foam.
- Touch n Foam Landscape can be used for general exterior filling applications such as filling holes in trees and roots to seal out unwanted garden pests.
- With larger gaps and voids, layers of foam can be built up on top of one another.
- Once cured, the expanding foam can be painted if needed.
Recently viewed products...
Gun Grade Waterfall Foam -…From £22.50 exc. VAT From £27.00 inc. VAT