The Swirler Grey Radial Water Sculpture is painstakingly hand crafted to create a unique, spiralling water movement and a gentle, delicate water sound. Water is emitted into the centre of the sculpture, spiralling around until it gently escapes over the lip of the feature for recirculation. See Video below.
The sculpture is supplied with a specially designed water reservoir which can be built into excavated soil and includes a support plinth for the sculpture and a separate removable hatch for accessing the supplied pump. The top section of the pebble pool can be decorated with marginal water plants if desired or covered with pebbles, slate chippings or aggregate of your choosing.
The Swirler is formed from a blend of granite and Basalt, giving it a unique grey/white hue.
- Package includes Droplet Pebble Pool reservoir, pump, 10m mains cable and pump fittings kit.
- Also available in Red, Cream and Green colour variations.
- Swirler Sculpture Dimensions: 62cm Diameter (approx. 24")
- Droplet Pool Dimensions: L101cm x W82cm x H41cm (approx 40" x 32" x 16")
- Sculpture Weight: 35Kg (77lbs). Droplet Pool Weight: 12Kg (26lbs).
Due to hand crafting, please allow around 2-3 working weeks for construction and delivery.