The Volcano 1HP High Volume Aerator is specifically designed to assist in oxygenating large ponds and lakes of up to 4,000 Square Metres (approx. 1 acre) and offers class-leading oxygen transfer rates of up to 1.5kg per Horsepower hour.
The 1 Horsepower (approx 745 watts) Volcano Aerator can be used in lake waters which are suffering from severe water quality issues or for use in brackish water bodies or effluent ponds. The industrial-grade floating aerator uses high quality, corrosion resistant parts including stainless steel and rugged thermoplastics to ensure minimal maintenance and a long service life. The custom built, oil cooled motor is highly efficient and produces water flow rates of up to 198,500 Litres/Hour (approx. 44,100 Gallons/Hour). The floating pump will produce a voluminous water display of around 1.2m diameter x 0.5m height (Ø4ft x H1.5ft).
The Volcano High Volume Aerator is capable of influencing water from depths of 4.5 metres yet can be submersed in relatively shallow water depths of only 1 metre (3ft). Due to the floating design, the aerator can be re-positioned easily if required.
Water Garden Ltd provide a complete and comprehensive 1HP aeration system, consisting of the following equipment:
- 1 x Floating 1HP / Single Phase / 230V Motor assembly with robust thermoplastic float assembly
- 1 x High Volume Chamber Assembly
- 100m (330ft) x 4 Core 4mm² Submersible Power Cable
- 1 x Submersible Cable Joint Kit
- Anchoring Kit (3 x Float Strop / 3 x Strop Extension / 220m x Polyprop Rope / 3 x Duckbill Anchor)
- IP65 Weatherproof Starter Panel Cabinet with RCD, Ammeter, Timer and On/Off Control