The biOrb Intelligent 50 watt Heater allows biOrb Aquariums to be heated in order to sustain the correct environment for tropical fish and crustaceans. The Intelligent Heater runs on 12 volts and has a power consumption of up to 50 watts. The Power Pod allows for the connection of the biOrb Light and Air Pump to ensure plug sockets do not become cluttered.
The Intelligent Heater is micro-computer controlled, it checks and adjusts the water temperature 3000 times a minute. Heating temperature is permanently fixed at 24.5°C which is within the ideal range for keeping tropical community fish. The heater is simple to use and very durable allowing you to simply plug it in and drop it inside the biOrb. The strong construction allows for decorative ornaments or stones to be placed on top without risk of breakage. The heater is also usable in other aquariums of around 15-30 Litres.
- 12 volt power supply to ensure maximum safety around water.
- 2.5m Heater cable length + 2m Power Pod cable length.
- Micro-Computer controlled.
- Power Pod allows for connection of light and air pump to ensure only one plug socket is used.
- Optional Power Pod covers available to match your biOrb.
- 2 year biOrb guarantee