Stainless Steel Hose clips are suitable for submersed, buried or above ground use to secure flexible hoses to hosetails on pumps, pond filters and water features.
It is best practice to avoid the use of mild steel jubilee clips, zinc plated or galvanised hoseclips, as these are likely to corrode making these all but impossible to undo to disconnect the pond hose. Stainless Steel Jubilee Clips will minimise corrosion even when constantly submersed in the pond.
- SK12 Stainless Steel Hoseclips: 12-20mm diameter. Suitable for 1/2"/12mm hoses.
- SK19 Stainless Steel Hoseclips: 22-32mm diameter. Suitable for 3/4"/19mm and 1"/25mm hoses.
- SK32 Stainless Steel Hoseclips: 25-40mm diameter. Suitable for 1 1/4"/32mm hoses.
- SK38 Stainless Steel Hoseclips: 30-45mm diameter. Suitable for 1 1/2"/38mm hoses.
- SK50 Stainless Steel Hoseclips: 40-60mm diameter. Suitable for 2"/50mm hoses.
- SK75 Stainless Steel Hoseclips: 70-90mm diameter. Suitable for 3"/75mm hoses.
Flexible Pond Hoses - click here to view.More information