The OASE HeatUp aquarium heater range incorporates a patented temperature control system allowing precise re-adjustment of the aquarium water temperature. The bi-metal temperature sensor gives sensitive and accurate readings, providing a uniform water temperature without large fluctuations before activating. HeatUp aquarium heaters are suitable for use within fresh and marine water setups.
OASE HeatUp heaters are available in 25w, 50w, 75w, 100w, 150w, 200w, 250w and 300 watt versions. As an approximate guide, we would suggest a minimum of 1 watt of heating per 1 litre of tank water (i.e. a 50 litre tank would be best suited to a 50w heater).
These German engineered fish tank heaters can be integrated with the FiltoSmart and BioMaster externally mounted filters, meaning no need to disguise these inside the aquarium. The heater is also supplied with installation holder for direct mounting within any aquarium. All HeatUp heaters within this range are covered by a 3 year guarantee.
- Maintains a uniform water temperature
- Reliable throughout continuous operation
- Suitable for Fresh and Salt Water aquariums
- Patented precise temperature control system
- Sensitive thermostat activates heater with minimal fluctuation in water temperature
- 3 year OASE guarantee