Each 12oz Can of Touch n Foam will produce approximately 30 litres of foam when fully expanded.
- The foam is moisture curing so best results are obtained if the area of application is first sprayed with a water bottle. This will help the foam to expand more and improve the adhesion qualities.
- Always wear gloves when applying Touch n Foam adhesive as this is difficult to remove from skin or clothing.
- The foam can be cut with a sharp knife once cured, if required.
- Any residual wet adhesive can be easily removed using the optional Foam Cleaner.
- Applying small stones or shingle to the filler during the expansion process will help to produce a more natural, decorative effect and the stones will adhere to the foam.
- Touch n Foam Landscape can be used for general exterior filling applications such as filling holes in trees and roots to seal out unwanted garden pests.
- With larger gaps and voids, layers of foam can be built up on top of one another.
- Once cured, the expanding foam can be painted if needed.
Recently viewed products...
- Waterfall Expanding Foam -…From £20.00 exc. VATFrom £24.00 inc. VAT