The Grand Aries Floating Fountain provides a stunning water display of up to 10 metres (32ft) height and produces an impressive single row fan display that spreads to 33 metres (108ft), making this ideal for larger public and private lake installations. The floating pump provides a flow rate of around 113,500 Litres/Hour and will also assist in aerating and circulating the water body.
The Grand Aries pump is manufactured from robust Stainless Steel for freshwater lake installation. The Grand Fountain features a closed cell, high density polyethylene float that can be adjusted in the water for minimal visibility. The Grand Fountain also features a 25HP Grundfos pump and a 2875rpm Franklin motor with quick disconnect power cable that ensures years of corrosion resistance and low maintenance.
The Aries features a removable 22 gauge stainless steel mesh intake screen that protects the pump from debris and polyethylene UV inhibitor wheels for easy installation into water (assembled weight of 435Kg).
Water Garden Ltd provides a complete and comprehensive 25HP Grand Fountain system, consisting of the following equipment:
- 1 x Floating 25HP / 3 - Phase / 400V / 40 Amp Pump and Motor Assembly
- High Strength, Industrial Grade Stainless Steel and Closed Cell Polyethylene construction
- Built in wheel system for easy installation
- 150m (490ft) x 4 core 6mm2 Submersible Power Cable
- 1 x Fountain Control Panel with RCD protected pump and (optional) lighting connections.
- 1 x Submersible Cable Joint Kit
Please allow around 14-21 working days for construction.More information