The OASE ProMax ClearDrain 11000 pump is designed for extracting nuisance water in cellars, basements and for emergency extraction and flood prevention applications. The robust 11,000 Litres/Hour drainage pump is capable of puddle sucking and can evacuate water down to 1mm depth, ideal for clearing floor areas of nuisance water. Furthermore, the ClearDrain 11000 is fitted with an integrated, adjustable water level sensor meaning the pump can be submersed into a very small sump if needed (minimum sump size of 20cm x 20cm). The electronic sensor can be set to trigger the pump on when water reaches the sensor point, switching itself off once the water is extracted.
The OASE ProMax ClearDrain 7000 pump features a robust stainless steel housing and can deliver water up to a maximum vertical lift of 7 metres. The ClearDrain Drainage pump is primarily designed for intermittent pumping of clear or slightly turbid water extraction applications with a solids handling capability of up to 5mm particle size.
- Maximum Flow: 11,000 Litres/Hour.
- Maximum Head: 8 metres.
- Adjustable Puddle Sucking (flat suction) capability down to 1mm depth.
- Effective motor cooling during flat suction operation.
- Space saving, compact footprint for small sump pit installation.
- Easy clean water level sensor.
- Adjustable carry handle.
- 1 1/4" BSP Female Threaded Top Outlet for flexible hose connection.