4400EJF Aerating Fountains are a versatile and beautiful way to introduce aeration to large marine or freshwater environments, featuring a 1HP 208-240V Single phase motor that will provide excellent performance in any setting while remaining power and cost efficient.
The 4400EJF comes in a complete package that is ready to go out of the box, which includes 6 interchangeable nozzle heads, a UV resistant high density thermoplastic float, 2 x 15m braided nylon tethering lines and control panel. The control panel features two timers to control fountain and optional lighting package operation times. The built-in 20 Amp GFCI Breaker protects the fountain motor from power surges and electrical leakage.
This floating aeration fountain system can be used in saltwater applications thanks to the installed sacrificial zinc anode that prevents corrosion from salt water. Suitable to sufficiently aerate bodies of water up to 2,000m² (½ acre) while the anti-clog design allows for solids up to 2.5cm (1") to pass through without causing blockages. The 4400EJF model fountain comes with the option to add bolt-on lighting packages to extend the visual impact of your fountain into the evening hours.
- Sacrificial, replaceable Anode installed for Corrosion Protection and use in saltwater applications.
- Top intake design that can operate in water as shallow as 0.5m.
- Highly efficient motor design and low operating costs with a power consumption of 1,430W
- 6 individual UV resistant fountain nozzles.
- Optional light pack available in Halogen, LED and LED RGB.
- 2x 15m Nylon tethering lines included and a 1m Power Cable to allow for extensions.
- 2 year warranty.