BIOSMART Filter Sets have replaced the established Oase Biosys Set 1 and Biosys Set 2 gravity filter sets and are the perfect introduction to proven Oase Filter Technology. The combination of large filter foam surface and integrated Oase UVC technology ensures clean, clear pond water. The in-situ foam cleaning mechanism enables convenient cleaning of the filter foams without the need for removal from the filter box. An integrated pollution level indicator signals the right time for cleaning. The Biosmart 36000 Set includes the energy efficient OASE Aquamax Eco Classic 11500 Filter pump. The addition of an optional Oxytex pond aerator will further improve the water quality and health of fish, other aquatic life and plants, and it will improve filter performance by up to 25%
- Maximum flow-through 11000 litres/hour
- Special filter foams (red and blue) for highly effective nitrification, as well as for de-nitrification (green)
- Cleaning via the sludge drain by simply pulling the integrated slide valve
- Long service life thanks to high-quality materials in functional design and first class workmanship
- Integral thermometer to monitor water temperature
Recently viewed products...