Aquarius Universal Feature Pumps
- Aquarius Universal 440Price £33.00 exc. VATPrice £39.60 inc. VAT
- Aquarius Universal 600Price £37.00 exc. VATPrice £44.40 inc. VAT
- Aquarius Universal 1000Price £48.00 exc. VATPrice £57.60 inc. VAT
- Aquarius Universal 1500Price £53.50 exc. VATPrice £64.20 inc. VAT
- Aquarius Universal 2000Price £58.00 exc. VATPrice £69.60 inc. VAT
- Aquarius Universal Eco 3000Price £124.99 exc. VATPrice £149.99 inc. VAT
- Aquarius Universal Eco 4000Price £141.66 exc. VATPrice £169.99 inc. VAT
- Aquarius Universal 5000Price £191.66 exc. VATPrice £229.99 inc. VAT
Aquarius Universal - Key Performance Figures
Aquarius Universal - Performance Curve Charts
OASE Aquarius Universal Pond Fountain & Water Feature Pumps
• The Aquarius Universal 440 - 12000 range (formerly known as Neptun) have been specifically designed for use with statuary (e.g. drilled rock) fountains or decorative water features in the garden pond, patio or indoors.
• The 400 - 2000 models are particularly suited to small indoor or outdoor fountains and water features, due to their minimal space requirements. These also feature integrated flow regulators.
• Models 600 - 12000 can be operated submerged or dry mounted (with a flooded suction). Aquarius Universal 5000 - 12000 also feature asynchronous motor technology, meaning that the motor speed and resultant flow output can be electronically controlled via the optional Oase FM Master 3 remote controller. These models also feature manual flow adjusters.
• Aquarius Universal 3000 - 40000 feature new frost proofing technology, allowing you to leave the pump directly in the pond or water feature during the winter period.
• The more powerful Oase Aquarius Universal 21000 - 40000 range (formerly known as Profinaut) make commercial fountain pump technology available for large garden ponds and features. These well-built units achieve excellent stability and manoeuvrability with a convenient carrying handle aligned to the pump's centre of gravity. These models can be operated submerged or dry mounted (with a flooded suction). The highly efficient asynchronous motor technology ensures low running costs and a very long life, with at least 50,000 hours running time. These are supplied with a 5 year OASE guarantee.
• Superb OASE product quality and reliability, matched with energy efficiency and high performance.